Sunday, May 20, 2012

Full Happy Heart

I am so, so happy!

I got to meet the blue lilies for a goPro workshop
in Washington, D.C.
along with other amazing people.


I love their photography, and they are such cool people that 
travel around the world doing what they love. 


This family was so sweet together, and great models!  

We met them at a local park in Washington, D.C. The girls were very well behaved, and let all of us get cute photos of them playing in the grass.


What an AMAZING experience!
Thank you Wendy and Tyler for sharing your talent, 
being so kind with us slow-learners (me),
and giving us the confidence to GO PRO.



When I stand before God at the end of my life,
 I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left,
and could say, 
"I used everything you gave me".
~Erma Bombeck

No comments:

Post a Comment