Monday, April 30, 2012

Where did April go?

Life just needs to slow way down...! 




It seems like the more things I plan for the future, the sooner those plans seems to get here.



I'm not ready for hot, hot summer. 







I love listening to the rain, thunder, and lightening.  I've been obsessing over getting plants in the ground after it rains, and before the 100 degree weather comes our way.













Then I want to build retaining walls, a patio, pergola, and plant more, and more, and more!












But I am very excited for summer trips, family visits, the honeybunny's birthday in July.

Here comes the sun...

p.s I just saw the Beatles LOVE show in Vegas...AWESOME!! So, I have the Beatles playing in my head.




A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.

-Max Muller


No comments:

Post a Comment