Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Big Happy Dream


What an adventure! And what a way to truly follow your passion in life...

Thank you blue lily for encouraging us to follow our BIG, HAPPY dreams!


I met so many other talented photographers as well at the goPro workshop, everyone was so nice and we really worked well together. 
 I was afraid that everyone else would already know about starting a photography business, editing, posing, and that I would be so lost.  
But I felt so at ease with all the other girls, and one token guy! He was such a good guy.  He carried my purse for me through the park while we were doing a photo shoot.
 I forgot that I put it down, and all of a sudden did that whole heart sinking feeling thing that I lost my purse. But then there he was, carrying my white Coach purse saying is this yours?
Um...YES! 
Thank you!



If you have that small, little voice in the back of your head saying "I love photography".

GO TO A goPRO WORKSHOP!
(that's all i have to say about that)

email info@bluelilyphotography.com


"If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived?  Find your passion, whatever it may be.  Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen for you, to you, and because of you."

~T. Alan Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment