Monday, October 17, 2011

Road Trip

We left the Left coast to go to the Midwest, which I really don't know why it's called the Midwest if you are actually closer to the east side of the country. ??  
Each region is so different and beautiful in 
 its own way.  The dessert in California...



The mountains and blue sky of Colorado!!!


 Then the plain states...I mean the "Great Plains"



I know it sounds crazy, but I really had a great time spending 24 hours with my hubby, even though his favorite road trip food is spicy bean dip with Fritos.  You can imagine the outcome...
 


I was so happy to talk and listen, watch the sunrise and sunset together, stop to take pictures, visit with family and friends along the way, and just be there for one another through all the ups and downs that being on the road brings



We are truly blessed to share our lives together and we have awesome friends and family that took us in even if we hadn't taken a shower in a few days.  

And even if one of us ate a whole can of beans...

Love you Honeybunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment