Saturday, September 15, 2012

Practice, Practice, Practice

In real estate, it's all about location, location, location.


In making music, or perfecting your art it's all about practicing.


Today, I joined a class at the local community center to learn more about the business of wedding photography.  


It was only 103 degrees on a beautiful, sunny afternoon in soCal.


And guess what color I choose to wear?  I'll give you a hint, it's the opposite of white.


It's makes the day so much better when you get to photograph a happy couple!  


I love to hear the sappy story of how they met, fell in love, how he proposed, yada, yada. 


I'm just a hopeless romantic.

The word "romance, " according to the dictionary means excitement, adventure, and something extremely real.
Real romance should last a lifetime.

~Billy Graham



No comments:

Post a Comment