Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oh Happy Day

It's always been a mystery to me  
how two hearts can come together and love can last forever
 But now that I have found you, I believe
 That a miracle has come
When God sends the perfect One 
 Now gone are all my questions about why
And I've never been so sure of anything in my life
 Oh, I wonder what God was thinking when He created you
 I wonder if He, He knew everything I would need
Because He made all my dreams come true, when God made you
 He must have been thinking about me
 

I promise that wherever you may go  
Wherever life may lead you With all my heart I'll be there too 
And from this moment on, I want you to know
I'll let nothing come between us And I will love the ones you love  
Now gone are all my question about why And I've never been so sure of anything in my life
 
 

And that is why, I know it's true 
You're for me and I'm for You  
'Cause my world just can't be right Without you in my life
 
 

~When God Made You Lyrics by New Song~
 


No comments:

Post a Comment